Our working method
How does bottom ash processing work?
7 Eiffel Tower’s worth of iron
100,000 kilometres of copper wire
1.3 billion aluminium soft drinks cans
Everything taken care of
Why NRC (Non-ferro Recovery Company)?
- Complete chain from the design of a depot, processing of bottom ash, logistics and transport, processing of non-ferrous concentrates to the sale of metals, all within one company;
- Recovery of at least 80% of the metals present in the bottom ash;
- Market leader in dry separation techniques with the best 0-2 mm non-ferrous separator in the world (Phairon® Optima);
- No need for major investments in stationary installations thanks to mobile installations;
- The modular concept and our continuous investment in innovations means the best technologies are always available;
- Customised processing for any type of bottom ash, project or production process;
- Providing the required logistics, transport and permits for cross-border transport for processing recovered non-ferrous concentrates in the Netherlands;
- Gearing the processing process completely to the client’s wishes in terms of the recovery rate of metals or grading of bottom ash minerals.
Different forms of services
- No payment: the proceeds from the metals pay for the work – we take responsibility for the entire chain and the customer doesn’t get an invoice!;
- Metal recovery: we recover as many metals as possible and the metals always remain the property of the client – focus on maximum recovery of the metals;
- Product development: we make the bottom ash minerals as suitable as possible for reuse – ongoing modification and optimisation of the installation.
Thanks to completely transparent work processes and technical accounting, each of these forms is completely traceable and understandable for our customers.